The Pawnbroking Process
A loan from New Bond Street Pawnbrokers is fast, secure, simple, confidential and designed for clients to release the maximum amount of capital in their luxury good, with the minimum of time and hassle.
Release the capital in your assets(s) – tell us details of the asset(s) you wish to loan against.
- Fill out our ‘enquiry form’ and receive a loan estimate
- Receive a verbal estimate – call us 020 7493 0385
- Actual appraisal – appointments are recommended but feel free to visit us in store for an immediate appraisal (HOME APPRAISALS)
ARRANGE AN APPRAISAL – appointments made here at our premises in Mayfair, London are recommended to ensure New Bond Street Pawnbrokers have the relevant specialist available – once an asset(s) has been assessed – A LOAN PRICE CAN THEN BE AGREED
LOAN – CONTRACT TERMS agreed and loan contracts signed-receive immediate ADVANCE/ FUNDS
REPAY LOAN – repay loan plus accrued interest and retrieve your item(s).
– Loans can be paid back at any point throughout the term of the contract.
– All contracts can be renewed or extended at the end of the CONTRACT TERM once interest accrued throughout the original term has been paid in full.
New Bond Street Pawnbrokers is the trading name for James Page Financial Services Ltd. James Page Financial Services Ltd is a trade member of The NPA (The National Pawnbrokers Association). James Page Financial Services, Company registration Number 433606. Registered Office, 35 Ballards Lane, London, N3 1XW. James Page Financial Services are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority licence No 675747 for the provision of pawnbroking loans.